1988-1996 Buick Regal Rear Strut Assembly Pair1ASFK00032
Designed for easier installation. These are new replacement strut assemblies. We recommend performing an alignment after replacement.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replacement upper mount
- Upper and lower spring isolators
- Upper spring seat
- Boot kit
- Preassembled for easier replacement
- Fits FWD (Front Wheel Drive) Models only
In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. Our new strut and spring assemblies make this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes pre-assembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1988-1996 Buick Regal Rear Strut Assembly Pair
- 1990-1994 Chevy Lumina Rear Strut Assembly Pair
- 1989-1997 Olds Cutlass Supreme Rear Strut Assembly Pair
- 1988-1996 Pontiac Grand Prix Rear Strut Assembly Pair