1999-2005 Pontiac Montana Front Strut & Spring Assembly Driver or Passenger Side1ASTS00558
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 527-01504, 527-01585
Designed for easier installation.
This is a new replacement strut and spring assembly. We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement.
- Fits either LH (Driver) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
Replacement upper mount
Upper and lower spring isolators
Upper spring seat
- Preassembled for easier replacement
In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. Our new strut and spring assemblies make this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes pre-assembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
- 1997-2005 Chevy Venture Front Strut & Spring Assembly Driver or Passenger Side
- 1997-2004 Olds Silhouette Front Strut & Spring Assembly Driver or Passenger Side
- 1999-2005 Pontiac Montana Front Strut & Spring Assembly Driver or Passenger Side
- 1997-2000 Pontiac Trans Sport Front Strut & Spring Assembly Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASTS00558
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates