2001-2003 Olds Aurora Front Strut & Spring Assembly Driver or Passenger Side1ASTS00519
This part replaces:
- Monroe 171685
Designed for easier installation. This is a new replacement strut and spring assembly. We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replacement upper mount
- Upper and lower spring isolators
- Upper spring seat
- Coil spring
- Plastic bushing
- Boot kit
- Preassembled for easier replacement
- Does not fit Cadillac Limo Models or Models with Electronic Air Suspension
To ensure the vehicle performs safely and as designed, we recommend replacing shocks & struts in pairs. If the damping rates are significantly different from side to side the vehicle body and wheel movement variations could cause handling irregularities. We also recommend performing an alignment after replacement. This will ensure proper tracking and protect your vehicle's tires from premature wear.
This is a new replacement strut and spring assembly. In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. Our new strut and spring assemblies make this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes pre-assembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
- 2000-2005 Buick LeSabre Front Strut & Spring Assembly Driver or Passenger Side
- 2000-2005 Cadillac Deville Front Strut & Spring Assembly Driver or Passenger Side (Excluding Limousine) (excluding Electronic Suspension)
- 2001-2003 Olds Aurora Front Strut & Spring Assembly Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASTS00519
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates