1997-2003 Chevy Malibu Front Strut & Spring Assembly1ASTS00468
This part replaces:
- Hollander 527-01320, 527-01474
Designed for easier installation
This is a new replacement strut and spring assembly. We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement.
- Fits LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replacement upper mount
- Upper and lower spring isolators
- Upper spring seat
- Coil spring
- Boot kit
- Preassembled for easier replacement
In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. Our new strut and spring assemblies make this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes pre-assembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
To ensure the vehicle performs safely and as designed, we recommend replacing shocks & struts in pairs. If the damping rates are significantly different from side to side the vehicle body and wheel movement variations could cause handling irregularities. We also recommend performing an alignment after replacement. This will ensure proper tracking and protect your vehicle's tires from premature wear.
- 2004-2005 Chevy Classic Front Strut & Spring Assembly
- 1997-2003 Chevy Malibu Front Strut & Spring Assembly
- 1999-2004 Olds Alero Front Strut & Spring Assembly
- 1997-1999 Olds Cutlass Front Strut & Spring Assembly
- 1999-2005 Pontiac Grand Am Front Strut & Spring Assembly
Part #: 1ASTS00468
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates