1999-1999 Olds Cutlass Strut & Spring Assembly Set1ASFK00093
Designed for easier installation.
- Comes as a SET of 4
- Fits both the LH (Driver) & RH (Passenger) Side FRONT & REAR
- Each strut includes:
Replacement upper mount
Upper and lower spring isolators
Upper spring seat
- Preassembled for easier replacement
Note for 1998 models: Due to a production change in the 1998 model year, the spacing between the lower strut mounting bolts on the rear struts needs to be measured for a correct fit. This part is correct for vehicles that came equipped with the 61.2 mm (2.4 in) spacing. Vehicles with the 81.3 mm (3.2 in) spacing require the older, 1997 version
In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. Our new strut and spring assemblies make this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes preassembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2005 Chevy Classic Strut & Spring Assembly
- 1999-2003 Chevy Malibu Strut & Spring Assembly Set
- 1999-2004 Olds Alero Strut & Spring Assembly Set
- 1998 Olds Cutlass Strut & Spring Assembly 61.2mm Rear Strut Lower Mounting Bolt Spread Set
- 1999 Olds Cutlass Strut & Spring Assembly Set
- 1999-2005 Pontiac Grand Am Strut & Spring Assembly Set
Part #: 1ASFK00093
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.