2007-2011 Lexus ES350 Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Passenger Side1ASTS00813
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Side Location: Passenger Side
This replacement strut is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again.
- Fits RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replacement upper mount
- Upper and lower spring isolators
- Upper spring seat
- Coil spring
- Boot kit
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
This is a new replacement strut and spring assembly. We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement.
In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. Our new strut and spring assemblies make this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes pre-assembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
- 2007-2011 Lexus ES350 Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Passenger Side
- 2006 Toyota Avalon Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Passenger Side (Built After 12/05 Production Date)
- 2007-2011 Toyota Avalon Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Passenger Side
- 2007-2011 Toyota Camry Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Passenger Side
- 2007-2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASTS00813
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates