1997-2005 Buick Century Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Pair1ASSP00038-468881
- Quantity: Pair
Designed for easier installation. This is a new replacement strut and spring assembly. We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replacement upper mounts
- Upper and lower spring isolators
- Upper spring seats
- Coil springs
- Boot kit
- Preassembled for easier replacement
- Does NOT fit the following packages or models:
- Models with Electronic, AIR, or Modulated Suspensions
- Police or Taxi Cab Models
- Models with 18 inch wheel
In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. Our new strut and spring assemblies make this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes pre-assembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-2005 Buick Century Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
- 1997-2004 Buick Regal Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
- 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
Part #: 1ASSP00038
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.