2000-2005 Pontiac Bonneville Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair1ASSP00020
- Quantity: Pair
Designed for easier installation. These are new replacement strut and spring assemblies. We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Each assembly includes:
- Replacement upper mount
- Upper and lower spring isolators
- Upper spring seat
- Coil spring
- Plastic bushing
- Boot kit
- Preassembled for easier replacement
- Does not fit Cadillac Limo Models or Models with Electronic Air Suspension
This is a new replacement strut and spring assembly. We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement.
In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. Our new strut and spring assemblies make this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes pre-assembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
- 2000-2005 Buick LeSabre Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
- 2000-2005 Cadillac Deville Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair (Excluding Limousine) (excluding Electronic Suspension)
- 2001-2003 Olds Aurora Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
- 2000-2005 Pontiac Bonneville Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
Part #: 1ASSP00020
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates