2005-2009 Buick Allure Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Pair (excluding 17 Inch Wheels) (excluding 18 Inch Wheels) (Monroe Quick-Strut)MNSSP00080
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- Monroe 271662L, 271662R
Monroe Quick-Struts® 271662L & 271662R
This is a new MONROE REAR strut and spring assembly SET of 2. We recommend when replacing struts, performing an alignment after replacement.
Quantity: (2) Quick Struts
Side: Both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
Vehicle Type: All (excluding Police & Taxi Cab Models or Models with 18 Inch Wheels)
Engine Size: ALL
Built to strict quality control standards:
Does not fit the following packages or models:
- Models with Electronic, AIR, or Modulated Suspensions
- Police or Taxi Cab Models
- Models with 18 inch wheels
Quick and easy... remove and replace one piece! No need to take apart entire assembly. No need to compress coil springs. Do the complete job right the first time. Enhances the handling, safety and performance of your vehicle.
Includes the following preassembled components:
- Upper Mount
- Upper Spring Isolator
- Upper Spring Seat
- Coil Spring
- Boot Kit
- Lower Spring Isolator
- Premium Strut
The revolutionary Monroe Quick-Strut unit is the first complete, ready-to-install replacement strut assembly available! Monroe Quick-Strut units include all the components required for strut replacement in a single, fully-assembled unit. They feature pre-assembled replacement upper mount, upper and lower spring isolators, upper spring seat, coil spring, boot kit, and a premium strut. This breakthrough design saves on installation time by eliminating having to disassemble components and compress the coil spring prior to installation. Each Quick-Strut assembly features application-engineered valving to optimize each vehicle's unique ride and handling characteristics.
In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. Our new strut and spring assemblies make this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes pre-assembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
- 2005-2009 Buick Allure Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Pair (excluding 17 Inch Wheels) (excluding 18 Inch Wheels) (Monroe Quick-Strut)
- 2005-2009 Buick LaCrosse Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Pair (excluding 17 Inch Wheels) (excluding 18 Inch Wheels) (Monroe Quick-Strut)
- 2000-2013 Chevy Impala Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Pair (excluding Police Package) (Monroe Quick-Strut)
- 2004-2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Pair (excluding 17 Inch Wheels) (excluding 18 Inch Wheels) (Monroe Quick-Strut)