1998-1999 Olds Aurora Front Strut & Spring Assembly1ASTS00819
- Front / Rear Location: Front
This replacement strut is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again.
- Fits the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replacement upper mount
- Upper and lower spring isolators
- Upper spring seat
- Coil spring
- Boot kit
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
This is a new replacement strut and spring assembly. We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement.
In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. Our new strut and spring assemblies make this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes pre-assembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
- 1998-2005 Buick Park Avenue Front Strut & Spring Assembly
- 1998-1999 Buick Riviera Strut & Spring Assembly Front
- 1998-1999 Olds Aurora Front Strut & Spring Assembly
Part #: 1ASTS00819
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates