2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT Front Shock & Spring Assembly for 2WD Models1ASTS00630
- Front / Rear Location: Front
This replacement shock and spring assembly is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Shock and spring assembly includes:
- Upper Mount
- Upper Spring Isolator
- Upper Spring Seat
- Boot Kit
- Lower Spring Isolator
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
We recommend replacing shocks in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement.
In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. This new strut and spring assembly makes this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes pre-assembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
- 2004 Ford F150 Truck Front Shock & Spring Assembly for 2WD Models (excluding Heritage Models)
- 2005-2008 Ford F150 Truck Front Shock & Spring Assembly for 2WD Models
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT Front Shock & Spring Assembly for 2WD Models
Part #: 1ASTS00630
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates