2004-2004 Ford F150 Truck Front Shock & Spring Assembly for 2WD Models Pair (excluding Heritage Models)1ASSP00147
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement shock and spring assemblies are just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Each shock and spring assembly includes:
- Upper Mount
- Upper Spring Isolator
- Upper Spring Seat
- Boot Kit
- Lower Spring Isolator
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fit 2WD (Two Wheel Drive) models only
We recommend replacing shocks in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement.
In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. This new strut and spring assembly makes this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes pre-assembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004 Ford F150 Truck Front Shock & Spring Assembly for 2WD Models Pair (excluding Heritage Models)
- 2005-2008 Ford F150 Truck Front Shock & Spring Assembly for 2WD Models Pair
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT Front Shock & Spring Assembly for 2WD Models Pair
Part #: 1ASSP00147
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.