1993-1997 Chrysler Concorde Strut & Spring Assembly Front Pair1ASSP00061
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
Designed for easier installation.
These are new replacement strut and spring assemblies. We recommend performing an alignment after replacement.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Each Includes:
Replacement upper mount
Upper and lower spring isolators
Upper spring seat
- Preassembled for easier replacement
In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. Our new strut and spring assemblies make this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes pre-assembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
- 1993-1997 Chrysler Concorde Strut & Spring Assembly Front Pair
- 1994-1997 Chrysler LHS Strut & Spring Assembly Front Pair
- 1994-1996 Chrysler New Yorker Strut & Spring Assembly Front Pair
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Strut & Spring Assembly Front Pair
- 1993-1997 Eagle Vision Strut & Spring Assembly Front Pair