1997-2001 Toyota Camry Front Strut & Spring Assembly for V6 3.0L Pair1ASSP00036
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
These are new replacement strut and spring assemblies. We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Each assembly includes:
- Replacement upper mount
- Upper and lower spring isolators
- Upper spring seat
- Coil spring
- Boot kit
- Preassembled for easier replacement
- Fit models with V6 3.0L Engine
- Do NOT fit models with Electronic or Modulated Suspension
In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. Our new strut and spring assemblies make this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes pre-assembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
- 1997-2001 Lexus ES300 Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
- 1997-2003 Toyota Avalon Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
- 1997-2001 Toyota Camry Front Strut & Spring Assembly for V6 3.0L Pair
- 1999-2003 Toyota Solara Front Strut & Spring Assembly for V6 3.0L Pair
Part #: 1ASSP00036
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.