2007-2011 Toyota Camry Front Strut & Spring Assembly Driver Side1ASTS00810
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Driver Side
This replacement strut is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again.
- Fits LH (Driver Side) FRONT
- Replacement upper mount
- Upper and lower spring isolators
- Upper spring seat
- Coil spring
- Boot kit
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
This is a new replacement strut and spring assembly. We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement.
In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. Our new strut and spring assemblies make this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes pre-assembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
- 2007-2008 Lexus ES350 Front Strut & Spring Assembly Driver Side
- 2006 Toyota Avalon Front Strut & Spring Assembly Driver Side (Built After 12/05 Production Date)
- 2007-2011 Toyota Avalon Front Strut & Spring Assembly Driver Side
- 2007-2011 Toyota Camry Front Strut & Spring Assembly Driver Side
- 2007-2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid Front Strut & Spring Assembly Driver Side
Part #: 1ASTS00810
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates