1997-2002 Ford Expedition 4WD Steering Knuckle Passenger Side1ASTE00037
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 697-900
- OE # XL3Z-3K185-AA
The Steering knuckle is very important part of your front end suspension. The steering system depends on the knuckle to maintain control of the wheels and anchors many important components of the front end suspension.
- Fits RH (Passenger Side)
- Replaces dealer part number: XL3Z-3K185-AA, XL3Z3K185AA
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Only fits models with 4WD - 4 Wheel Drive
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible.
When installed correctly and an alignment performed, this new steering knuckle may prevent uneven tire wear.
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition 4WD Steering Knuckle Passenger Side
- 2004 Ford F150 Heritage Truck 4WD Steering Knuckle Passenger Side
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 Truck 4WD Steering Knuckle Passenger Side
- 1997-1999 Ford 4WD Steering Knuckle Passenger Side
- 1998-2002 Lincoln Navigator 4WD Steering Knuckle Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASTE00037
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates