1997-2002 Ford Expedition 4 Wheel Drive Steering Knuckle Passenger Side1ASTE00037-365067
This part replaces:
- OE # XL3Z3K185AA
- Dorman 697-900
The Steering knuckle is very important part of your front end suspension. The steering system depends on the knuckle to maintain control of the wheels and anchors many important components of the front end suspension.
- Fits RH (Passenger Side)
- Replaces dealer part number: XL3Z-3K185-AA, XL3Z3K185AA
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Only fits models with 4WD - 4 Wheel Drive
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible.
When installed correctly and an alignment performed, this new steering knuckle may prevent uneven tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition 4 Wheel Drive Steering Knuckle Passenger Side
- 2004 Ford F150 Heritage Truck 4 Wheel Drive Steering Knuckle Passenger Side
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 Truck 4 Wheel Drive Steering Knuckle Passenger Side
- 1997-1999 Ford F250 Light Duty Truck 4 Wheel Drive Steering Knuckle Passenger Side
- 1998-2002 Lincoln Navigator 4 Wheel Drive Steering Knuckle Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASTE00037
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.