1997-2002 Ford Expedition 4WD Steering Knuckle Driver Side1ASTE00036
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 697-901
- OE # XL3Z3K186AA
The Steering knuckle is very important part of your front end suspension. The steering system depends on the knuckle to maintain control of the wheels and anchors many important components of the front end suspension.
- Fits LH (Driver side)
- Replaces dealer part numbers: XL3Z-3K186-AA, XL3Z3K186AA
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Only fits models with 4WD - 4 Wheel Drive
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible.
When installed correctly and an alignment performed, this new steering knuckle may prevent uneven tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition 4WD Steering Knuckle Driver Side
- 2004 Ford F150 Heritage Truck 4WD Steering Knuckle Driver Side
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 Truck 4WD Steering Knuckle Driver Side
- 1997-1999 Ford 4WD Steering Knuckle Driver Side
- 1998-2002 Lincoln Navigator 4WD Steering Knuckle Driver Side
Part #: 1ASTE00036
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.