2000-2001 Lincoln LS Front Steering Knuckle Pair1ASFK00595-586074
- Quantity: Pair
The steering spindle knuckle is very important part of your front end suspension. The steering system depends on the knuckle to maintain control of the wheels and anchors many important components of the front end suspension.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Direct replacements
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4W4Z-3K185-BA, 4W4Z-3K186-BA, 4W4Z3K185BA, 4W4Z3K186BA, XR852807, XR852808
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Correct for models with or without ABS
- Includes lower ball joints
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2002 Ford Thunderbird Front Steering Knuckle Pair (Built Before 3/06/02 Production Date)
- 2000-2002 Jaguar S-Type Front Steering Knuckle Pair
- 2003 Jaguar S-Type Front Steering Knuckle Pair (To VIN M45254)
- 2000-2001 Lincoln LS Front Steering Knuckle Pair
- 2002 Lincoln LS Front Steering Knuckle Pair (Built Before 3/11/02 Production Date)
Part #: 1ASFK00595
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.