2000-2003 Dodge Intrepid Starter for V6 3.5L1AEST00324
- This NEW starter will install just as your original did.
- Your existing wiring harness will attach with no modification.
- Installation Instructions (pdf) included in English, Espanol, Frances
- This starter will give you trouble free performance
- 100% Tested.
- Every one of our starters is tested after assembly.
- You'll receive a report with your starter that shows its performance.
- Example (pdf)
- New vs. Remanufactured
- Nothing is more frustrating than a new part that fails quickly. That is why our Starters are 100% NEW. New starters are 94% more reliable than a remanufactured starter.
- All castings and internal parts, etc. are new.
- No Core Charge; No hassling with an old core.
This replacement gear reduction starter is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again. If your starter is only clicking, or turning the engine very slowly, this Starter may be the solution for you.
This is a gear reduction starter which is the most common type of starter after the mid 1990's. Gear Reduction starters have transmission gears from the starter motor itself to the output gear that meshes with the flywheel. This allows the starter motor to be able to turn over the engine faster and with less effort.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2003 Chrysler 300 Starter for V6 3.5L
- 1998-2001 Chrysler Concorde Starter for V6 3.2L
- 2002-2003 Chrysler Concorde Starter for V6 3.5L
- 1999-2001 Chrysler LHS Starter for V6 3.5L
- 2001-2002 Chrysler Prowler Starter for V6 3.5L
- 1998-2001 Dodge Intrepid Starter for V6 3.2L
- 2000-2003 Dodge Intrepid Starter for V6 3.5L
- 2000-2001 Plymouth Prowler Starter for V6 3.5L