1995-1996 Toyota Camry Starter for V6 3.0L1AEST00309-320133
This part replaces:
- Lester 17534
- This NEW starter will install just as your original did.
- Your existing wiring harness will attach with no modification.
- Installation Instructions (pdf) included in English, Espanol, Frances
- This starter will give you trouble free performance
- 100% Tested.
- Every one of our starters is tested after assembly.
- You'll receive a report with your starter that shows its performance.
- Example (pdf)
- New vs. Remanufactured
- Nothing is more frustrating than a new part that fails quickly. That is why our Starters are 100% NEW. New starters are 94% more reliable than a remanufactured starter.
- All castings and internal parts, etc. are new.
- No Core Charge; No hassling with an old core.
This replacement gear reduction starter is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again. If your starter is only clicking, or turning the engine very slowly, this Starter may be the solution for you.
This is a gear reduction starter which is the most common type of starter after the mid 1990's. Gear Reduction starters have transmission gears from the starter motor itself to the output gear that meshes with the flywheel. This allows the starter motor to be able to turn over the engine faster and with less effort.
- 1995-1996 Lexus ES300 Starter for V6 3.0L
- 1995-1996 Toyota Avalon Starter for V6 3.0L
- 1995-1996 Toyota Camry Starter for V6 3.0L
- 1995-1996 Toyota Camry Starter for L4 2.2L
- 1994-1999 Toyota Celica Starter for L4 2.2L
- 1996-2000 Toyota Rav4 Starter for L4 2.0L
Part #: 1AEST00309
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates