1994-1994 Jeep Wrangler Starter for L4 2.5L Mitsubishi Type (Built After 5/94 Production Date)1AEST00160
- This NEW starter will install just as your original did.
- Your existing wiring harness will attach with no modification.
- Installation Instructions (pdf) included in English, Espanol, Frances
- This starter will give you trouble free performance
- 100% Tested.
- Every one of our starters is tested after assembly.
- You'll receive a report with your starter that shows its performance.
- Example (pdf)
- New vs. Remanufactured
- Nothing is more frustrating than a new part that fails quickly. That is why our Starters are 100% NEW. New starters are 94% more reliable than a remanufactured starter.
- All castings and internal parts, etc. are new.
- No Core Charge; No hassling with an old core.
This replacement gear reduction starter is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again. If your starter is only clicking, or turning the engine very slowly, this Starter may be the solution for you.
This is a gear reduction starter which is the most common type of starter after the mid 1990's. Gear Reduction starters have transmission gears from the starter motor itself to the output gear that meshes with the flywheel. This allows the starter motor to be able to turn over the engine faster and with less effort.
- Please verify the picture matches the starter in your vehicle. If you think there is a difference please call us to toll free 888-844-3393 to verify fit.
- For some vehicles we provide the VIN engine code to match. Match the 8th digit (5th digit on 1979 and earlier) of your VIN number to the VIN code in the title.
- 2003-05 Buick Lesabre Starter for 3.8L (8th VIN Digit K)
- If you have a 2003 Buick Lesabre you want to make sure the 8th digit of your VIN is K
- Your vehicles VIN number can be found in the lower left corner of the windshield or on your registration.
- 1996 Dodge Dakota Starter for L4 2.5L Mitsubishi Type
- 1997-1998 Dodge Dakota Starter for L4 2.5L
- 1994 Jeep Cherokee Starter for L4 2.5L Mitsubishi Type (Built After 5/94 Production Date)
- 1995-1998 Jeep Cherokee Starter for L4 2.5L
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler Starter for L4 2.5L Mitsubishi Type (Built After 5/94 Production Date)
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler Starter for L4 2.5L
- 1997-1998 Jeep Wrangler Starter for L4 2.5L
Part #: 1AEST00160
Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.