1990-1991 Mazda 323 Kia Mazda Ford Starter for 1.8L Automatic Transmission1AEST00124
- This NEW starter will install just as your original did.
- Your existing wiring harness will attach with no modification.
- Installation Instructions (pdf) included in English, Espanol, Frances
- This starter will give you trouble free performance
- 100% Tested.
- Every one of our starters is tested after assembly.
- You'll receive a report with your starter that shows its performance.
- Example (pdf)
- New vs. Remanufactured
- Nothing is more frustrating than a new part that fails quickly. That is why our Starters are 100% NEW. New starters are 94% more reliable than a remanufactured starter.
- All castings and internal parts, etc. are new.
- No Core Charge; No hassling with an old core.
This replacement gear reduction starter is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again. If your starter is only clicking, or turning the engine very slowly, this Starter may be the solution for you.
Shipping Note:Sorry, but we can only ship this product to physical addresses in the U.S. Continental 48 states.
- 1989-1992 Ford Probe Kia Mazda Ford Starter for 2.2L
- 1995-2001 Kia Sephia Kia Mazda Ford Starter for 1.8L Automatic Transmission
- 2000-2004 Kia Spectra Kia Mazda Ford Starter for 1.8L Automatic Transmission
- 1996-2002 Kia Sportage Kia Mazda Ford Starter for 2.0L Automatic Transmission
- 1990-1991 Mazda 323 Kia Mazda Ford Starter for 1.8L Automatic Transmission
- 1988-1992 Mazda 626 Kia Mazda Ford Starter for 2.2L
- 1988-1992 Mazda MX-6 Kia Mazda Ford Starter for 2.2L
- 1990-1994 Mazda Protege Kia Mazda Ford Starter for 1.8L Automatic Transmission
Part #: 1AEST00124
- Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.