1990-1991 Mazda 323 Starter Automatic Transmission with for L4 1.8L1AEST00124-211096
This part replaces:
- Lester 17132
- This NEW starter will install just as your original did.
- Your existing wiring harness will attach with no modification.
- Installation Instructions (pdf) included in English, Espanol, Frances
- This starter will give you trouble free performance
- 100% Tested.
- Every one of our starters is tested after assembly.
- You'll receive a report with your starter that shows its performance.
- Example (pdf)
- New vs. Remanufactured
- Nothing is more frustrating than a new part that fails quickly. That is why our Starters are 100% NEW. New starters are 94% more reliable than a remanufactured starter.
- All castings and internal parts, etc. are new.
- No Core Charge; No hassling with an old core.
This replacement gear reduction starter is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again. If your starter is only clicking, or turning the engine very slowly, this Starter may be the solution for you.
- 1989-1992 Ford Probe Starter for L4 2.2L
- 1995-2001 Kia Sephia Starter Automatic Transmission with for L4 1.8L
- 2000-2004 Kia Spectra Starter Automatic Transmission with for L4 1.8L
- 1996-2002 Kia Sportage Starter Automatic Transmission with for L4 2.0L
- 1990-1991 Mazda 323 Starter Automatic Transmission with for L4 1.8L
- 1988-1992 Mazda 626 Starter for L4 2.2L
- 1988-1992 Mazda MX-6 Starter for L4 2.2L
- 1990-1994 Mazda Protege Starter Automatic Transmission with for L4 1.8L