2004-2004 GMC Envoy XUV Speed Sensor for V8 5.3L V8 4WD (8th Vin Digit P)1ATRS00133
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SC169
- OE # 8318112050
This replacement vehicle speed sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning speed sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, shifting problems, or rough running due to inaccurate computer or ECM readings.
This speed sensor features the following specifications:
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Replaces dealer part Numbers: 83181-12050, 8318112050
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Tells vehicle's computer how fast vehicle is moving
- 3 Terminal Plug
Your Engine size can usually be found on a white sticker in the engine compartment near the radiator. If needed, your VIN code is the 4th, 5th, or 8th digit of your vehicles Vehicle Identification number. The VIN can be found on the bottom drivers side corner of the windshield and on your registration. Some refer to the VIN code as the Serial Number.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2004 GMC Envoy Speed Sensor for L6 4.2L 4WD (8th Vin Digit S)
- 2004 GMC Envoy XL Speed Sensor for V8 5.3L V8 4WD (8th Vin Digit P)
- 2004 GMC Envoy XL Speed Sensor for L6 4.2L 4WD (8th Vin Digit S)
- 2004 GMC Envoy XUV Speed Sensor for V8 5.3L V8 4WD (8th Vin Digit P)
- 2004 GMC Envoy XUV Speed Sensor for L6 4.2L 4WD (8th Vin Digit S)
- 1992-1993 Toyota Camry Speed Sensor for V6 3.0L V6 Manual Transmission (4th Vin Digit V)
- 1997-2001 Toyota Camry Speed Sensor for V6 3.0L V6 Manual Transmission (5th Vin Digit F)
- 1996-2000 Toyota Rav4 Speed Sensor for L4 2.0L L4 Manual Transmission (5th Vin Digit P)
- 2001-2003 Toyota Rav4 2WD Speed Sensor for L4 2.0L L4 (5th Vin Digit H) Manual Transmission
Part #: 1ATRS00133
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates