1991-1996 Infiniti G20 Speed Sensor for L4 2.0L with Manual Transmission1ATRS00061
This part replaces:
- OE # 25010-88Y00
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SC75
This replacement vehicle speed sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning speed sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, shifting problems, or rough running due to inaccurate computer or ECM readings.
This speed sensor features the following specifications:
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Replaces dealer part Numbers: 25010-88Y00, 2501088Y00
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Tells vehicle's computer how fast vehicle is moving
- 2 Terminal Plug
- Fits the following Nissan SR20DE engines as listed per application:
- L4 2.0L (4th Vin Digit G) with Manual Transmission
Your Engine size can usually be found on a white sticker in the engine compartment near the radiator. If needed, your VIN code is the 4th digit of your vehicles Vehicle Identification number. The VIN can be found on the bottom drivers side corner of the windshield and on your registration. Some refer to the VIN code as the Serial Number.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1991-1996 Infiniti G20 Speed Sensor for L4 2.0L with Manual Transmission
- 1993 Nissan NX Speed Sensor for L4 2.0L with Manual Transmission
- 1993-1994 Nissan Sentra SE-R Speed Sensor for L4 2.0L with Manual Transmission
Part #: 1ATRS00061
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates