1991-1996 Infiniti G20 Speed Sensor for L4 2.0L with Manual Transmission1ATRS00061
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SC75
- OE # 2501088Y00
This replacement vehicle speed sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning speed sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, shifting problems, or rough running due to inaccurate computer or ECM readings.
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Tells vehicle's computer how fast vehicle is moving
- 2 Terminal Plug
- Fits the following Nissan SR20DE engines as listed per application:
- L4 2.0L (4th Vin Digit G) with Manual Transmission
Your Engine size can usually be found on a white sticker in the engine compartment near the radiator. If needed, your VIN code is the 4th digit of your vehicles Vehicle Identification number. The VIN can be found on the bottom drivers side corner of the windshield and on your registration. Some refer to the VIN code as the Serial Number.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1991-1996 Infiniti G20 Speed Sensor for L4 2.0L with Manual Transmission
- 1993 Nissan NX Speed Sensor for L4 2.0L with Manual Transmission
- 1993-1994 Nissan Sentra SE-R Speed Sensor for L4 2.0L with Manual Transmission
Part #: 1ATRS00061
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates