2008-2012 Ford Escape Front & Rear Shock & Strut Kit (Set of 4) (Monroe)MNSSP00373-663398
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
This part replaces:
- Monroe 71593, 71594, 37318
Monroe® Shock Absorbers: 71593, 71594, 37318
Quantity: (4) Shock Absorbers
Side: Both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
Location: FRONT (Monroe Sensa-Trac) & REAR (Monroe OE Spectrum)
- Vehicle Type: All
Engine Size: All
The FRONT Monroe® Sensa-Trac® Shock Absorber with PSD (position sensitive damping) and the Safe Tech™ system combines our exclusive precision tapered grooves in the pressure tube with application engineered valving and Fluon banded piston to improve the ride, handling, and safety characteristics of the vehicle.
These features allow the Monroe Sensa-Trac passenger car shock absorber to adjust more rapidly to changing road and weight conditions than any other available shock absorber.
The result: enhanced control with uncompromised ride comfort.
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Full Displaced Valving: Tuned specifically for each application, this valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and ride comfort.
- 1-3/16" Bore: Larger bore than most shocks to provide more efficient and consistent control.
- Fluon Banded Piston: Works with the existing groove tube technology to enhance responsiveness to changing road conditions.
- Unique Groove Tube - PSD: Precision tapered grooves in the pressure tube perform like an additional stage of valving for optimum ride tuning.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration.
- 1/2" Diameter Piston Rod: Nitrocarburized rod* for long service life.
- Special Seal: "Self-lubricating" fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction.
* On non-dust shield units only.
REAR Monroe® OESpectrum® Shock & Struts
PRECISION-TUNED FOR FOREIGN NAMEPLATE APPLICATIONS
Featuring an exclusive Twin Technology™ active control system developed for global OEMs, new OESpectrum shocks and struts deliver increased control for today's foreign nameplate vehicles.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2008-2012 Ford Escape Front & Rear Shock & Strut Kit (Set of 4) (Monroe)
- 2008-2011 Mazda Tribute Front & Rear Shock & Strut Kit (Set of 4) (Monroe)
- 2008-2011 Mercury Mariner Front & Rear Shock & Strut Kit (Set of 4) (Monroe)
Part #: MNSSP00373
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 71593, 71594, 37318
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.