1983-2002 Ford Crown Victoria Rear Heavy Duty Shock Absorber for Police & Taxi Models Pair ( Gas-Magnum)MNSSP00415
- Brands: Gas-Magnum
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- Monroe 550011
Monroe® Gas-Magnum® Rear Shock Absorbers: 550011
Fits: Both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
Fits: Severe Duty Suspension; Police & Taxi Models; Excluding Towing & Hauling Packages
Monroe Gas-Magnum Shock with Innovative Technology:
The Monroe® Gas-Magnum® truck shock absorber is designed for mid to full size, hard working pick-up trucks and vans. These units provide firm control without a harsh ride. With up to twice the fluid capacity of standard 1" bore shocks, Monroe Gas-Magnum truck shocks work more efficiently with less effort.
The result: enhanced control with uncompromised ride comfort.
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Full Displaced Valving: Tuned specifically for each application, this valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and ride comfort.
- Sintered Iron Piston: Stronger than traditional metals, enhances durability for longer service life.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration.
- 2" Reserve Tube: More fluid for more consistent performance.
- 1-3/8" Bore: Lower operating pressure than standard 1" bore units.
- 5/8" Piston Rod: Heavy-duty nitrocarburized rod* for long service life.
- Special Seal: "Self-lubricating" fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction.
* On non-dust shield units only.
- 1983-2002 Ford Crown Victoria Rear Heavy Duty Shock Absorber for Police & Taxi Models Pair ( Gas-Magnum)
- 1983-1991 Ford LTD Rear Heavy Duty Shock Absorber for Police & Taxi Models Pair ( Gas-Magnum)
- 1983-2002 Mercury Grand Marquis Rear Heavy Duty Shock Absorber for Police & Taxi Models Pair ( Gas-Magnum)