1987-1991 Mercury Colony Park Rear Shock Absorber Driver or Passenger Side (Monroe Sensa-Trac) Monroe 59611ASHA00004-392382
This part replaces:
- Monroe 5961
Monroe Sensa-Trac® Rear Shock Absorber: 5961
Fits: Either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side)
Premium Shock with Innovative Technology
The Monroe® Sensa-Trac® passenger car shock absorber with PSD (position sensitive damping) and the Safe Tech™ system combines our exclusive precision tapered grooves in the pressure tube with application engineered valving and Fluon banded piston to improve the ride, handling, and safety characteristics of the vehicle.
These features allow the Monroe Sensa-Trac passenger car shock absorber to adjust more rapidly to changing road and weight conditions than any other available shock absorber.
The result: enhanced control with uncompromised ride comfort.
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Full Displaced Valving: Tuned specifically for each application, this valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and ride comfort.
- 1-3/16" Bore: Larger bore than most shocks to provide more efficient and consistent control.
- Fluon Banded Piston: Works with the existing groove tube technology to enhance responsiveness to changing road conditions.
- Unique Groove Tube - PSD: Precision tapered grooves in the pressure tube perform like an additional stage of valving for optimum ride tuning.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration.
- 1/2" Diameter Piston Rod: Nitrocarburized rod* for long service life.
- Special Seal: "Self-lubricating" fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction.
* On non-dust shield units only.
To ensure the vehicle performs safely and as designed, we recommend replacing shocks & struts in pairs. If the damping rates are significantly different from side to side the vehicle body and wheel movement variations could cause handling irregularities. We also recommend performing an alignment after replacement. This will ensure proper tracking and protect your vehicle's tires from premature wear.
Warranty Note: Tenneco Inc. warrants qualifying Monroe® products against defects and wear-out when used on private passenger cars and light trucks under normal operating conditions for as long as such original purchaser owns the vehicle on which they were originally installed.
Tenneco's obligation under this warranty is limited to replacement of the worn-out or defective product in accordance with this warranty. Cost of removal and installation are not included, and any incidental and consequential damages are excluded under this warranty, regardless of when the failure occurs. This warranty has no cash value. This warranty does not apply to products which have been modified, improperly applied or installed on vehicles used for commercial or racing purposes.
- 1987-1991 Ford Country Squire Rear Shock Absorber Driver or Passenger Side (Monroe Sensa-Trac) Monroe 5961
- 1983-2002 Ford Crown Victoria Rear Shock Absorber Driver or Passenger Side (excluding Police Package) (Monroe Sensa-Trac) Monroe 5961
- 1983-1991 Ford LTD Sedan Rear Shock Absorber Driver or Passenger Side (Monroe Sensa-Trac) Monroe 5961
- 1981-2002 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Rear Shock Absorber Driver or Passenger Side (excluding Limousine) (Monroe Sensa-Trac) Monroe 5961
- 1987-1991 Mercury Colony Park Rear Shock Absorber Driver or Passenger Side (Monroe Sensa-Trac) Monroe 5961
- 1983-2002 Mercury Grand Marquis Rear Shock Absorber Driver or Passenger Side (excluding Touring Suspension) (Monroe Sensa-Trac) Monroe 5961
Part #: 1ASHA00004
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 5961