2005-2006 GMC Sierra Hybrid 4 Wheel Drive Shock Absorber (Monroe Sensa-Trac) Front (excluding 4 Wheel Steering) Monroe 37151MNSHA00001-471519
- Product Line: Monroe Sensa-Trac
This part replaces:
- Monroe 37151
- OE # 89040176
Monroe Sensa-Trac® Front Shock Absorber 37151
Fits: LH (driver) or RH (Passenger) Side
Fits: 4WD 1500 Models
Exclusions: Does not fit 1500HD, 4 Wheel Steering, 2WD, or Electronic Suspension
Replaces dealer part number: 89040176
Monroe Premium Shock with Innovative Technology:
The Monroe® Sensa-Trac® passenger car shock absorber with PSD (position sensitive damping) and the Safe Tech™ system combines our exclusive precision tapered grooves in the pressure tube with application engineered valving and Fluon banded piston to improve the ride, handling, and safety characteristics of the vehicle.
These features allow the Monroe Sensa-Trac passenger car shock absorber to adjust more rapidly to changing road and weight conditions than any other available shock absorber.
The result: enhanced control with uncompromised ride comfort.
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Full Displaced Valving: Tuned specifically for each application, this valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and ride comfort.
- 1-3/16" Bore: Larger bore than most shocks to provide more efficient and consistent control.
- Fluon Banded Piston: Works with the existing groove tube technology to enhance responsiveness to changing road conditions.
- Unique Groove Tube - PSD: Precision tapered grooves in the pressure tube perform like an additional stage of valving for optimum ride tuning.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration.
- 1/2" Diameter Piston Rod: Nitrocarburized rod* for long service life.
- Special Seal: "Self-lubricating" fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction.
* On non-dust shield units only.
To ensure the vehicle performs safely and as designed, we recommend replacing shocks & struts in pairs. If the damping rates are significantly different from side to side the vehicle body and wheel movement variations could cause handling irregularities. We also recommend performing an alignment after replacement. This will ensure proper tracking and protect your vehicle's tires from premature wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 4 Wheel Drive Front Shock Absorber (Monroe Sensa-Trac) (excluding 4 Wheel Steering) Monroe 37151
- 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic 4 Wheel Drive Front Shock Absorber (Monroe Sensa-Trac) (excluding 4 Wheel Steering) Monroe 37151
- 2005-2006 Chevy Silverado Hybrid 4 Wheel Drive Shock Absorber (Monroe Sensa-Trac) Front (excluding 4 Wheel Steering) Monroe 37151
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 4 Wheel Drive Front Shock Absorber (Monroe Sensa-Trac) (excluding 4 Wheel Steering) Monroe 37151
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic 4 Wheel Drive Front Shock Absorber (Monroe Sensa-Trac) (excluding 4 Wheel Steering) Monroe 37151
- 2005-2006 GMC Sierra Hybrid 4 Wheel Drive Shock Absorber (Monroe Sensa-Trac) Front (excluding 4 Wheel Steering) Monroe 37151
Part #: MNSHA00001
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 37151
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.