1997-2005 Chevy Venture Front & Rear Shock Absorber (Set of 4) (without Self Leveling Suspension) (Monroe Quick-Strut) (Set of 4)MNSSP00572
- Location: Front
- Location: Rear
- Quantity: Set of 4
- Brands: Monroe Quick-Strut
This part replaces:
- MONROE 271670, 37156
Monroe Front Quick-Struts® 271670 & Sensa-Trac® Rear Shock Absorbers 37156
These are new MONROE shocks and strut & spring assemblies. We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement.
Quantity: (2) Quick Struts & (2) Shock Absorbers
Side: Both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
Location: FRONT & REAR
Vehicle Type: FWD (Front Wheel Drive) models WITHOUT Automatic Rear Air Levelling System only
Engine Size: All
Built to strict quality control standards:
Quick and easy... remove and replace one piece! No need to take apart entire assembly. No need to compress coil springs. Do the complete job right the first time. Enhances the handling, safety and performance of your vehicle.
Quick Struts include the following preassembled components:
- Upper Mount
- Upper Spring Isolator
- Upper Spring Seat
- Coil Spring
- Boot Kit
- Lower Spring Isolator
- Premium Strut
The revolutionary Monroe Quick-Strut unit is the first complete, ready-to-install replacement strut assembly available! Monroe Quick-Strut units include all the components required for strut replacement in a single, fully-assembled unit. They feature pre-assembled replacement upper mount, upper and lower spring isolators, upper spring seat, coil spring, boot kit, and a premium strut. This breakthrough design saves on installation time by eliminating having to disassemble components and compress the coil spring prior to installation. Each Quick-Strut assembly features application-engineered valving to optimize each vehicle's unique ride and handling characteristics.
In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. Our new strut and spring assemblies make this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes pre-assembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
The Monroe® Sensa-Trac® passenger car shock absorber with PSD (position sensitive damping) and the Safe Tech&trade system combines our exclusive precision tapered grooves in the pressure tube with application engineered valving and Fluon banded piston to improve the ride, handling, and safety characteristics of the vehicle.
These features allow the Monroe Sensa-Trac passenger car shock absorber to adjust more rapidly to changing road and weight conditions than any other available shock absorber.
The result: enhanced control with uncompromised ride comfort.
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Full Displaced Valving: Tuned specifically for each application, this valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and ride comfort.
- 1-3/16" Bore: Larger bore than most shocks to provide more efficient and consistent control.
- Fluon Banded Piston: Works with the existing groove tube technology to enhance responsiveness to changing road conditions.
- Unique Groove Tube - PSD: Precision tapered grooves in the pressure tube perform like an additional stage of valving for optimum ride tuning.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration.
- 1/2" Diameter Piston Rod: Nitrocarburized rod* for long service life.
- Special Seal: "Self-lubricating" fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction.
* On non-dust shield units only.
Warranty Note: Tenneco Inc. warrants qualifying Monroe products against defects and wear-out when used on private passenger cars and light trucks under normal operating conditions for as long as such original purchaser owns the vehicle on which they were originally installed. Tenneco's obligation under this warranty is limited to replacement of the worn-out or defective product in accordance with this warranty. Cost of removal and installation are not included, and any incidental and consequential damages are excluded under this warranty, regardless of when the failure occurs. This warranty has no cash value. This warranty does not apply to products which have been modified, improperly applied or installed on vehicles used for commercial or racing purposes. Qualifying Products are Monroe OESpectrum Shocks and Struts, Monroe Reflex Shocks and Struts, Monroe Sensa-Trac Shocks and Struts, Monroe Quick-Strut replacement assemblies, Monroe Gas-Magnum Shocks
- 1997-2005 Chevy Venture Front & Rear Shock Absorber (Set of 4) (without Self Leveling Suspension) (Monroe Quick-Strut) (Set of 4)
- 1997-2004 Olds Silhouette Front & Rear Shock Absorber (Set of 4) (without Self Leveling Suspension) (excluding All Wheel Drive Models) (Monroe Quick-Strut) (Set of 4)
- 1999-2004 Pontiac Montana Front & Rear Shock Absorber (Set of 4) (without Self Leveling Suspension) (Monroe Quick-Strut) (Set of 4)
- 2005 Pontiac Montana Front & Rear Shock Absorber (Set of 4) for V6 3.4L Models (without Self Leveling Suspension) (Monroe Quick-Strut) (Set of 4)
- 1997-1998 Pontiac Trans Sport Front & Rear Shock Absorber (Set of 4) (without Self Leveling Suspension) (Monroe Quick-Strut) (Set of 4)