2007-2008 Toyota Yaris Front ABS Sensor with Harness Driver Side1ABES00098
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- Dorman 970-403
- Standard Motor Products ALS1765
- OE # 8954352030
This replacement Front Anti-Lock Brake Sensor & harness is just what you need to get your vehicle's ABS system in good operating condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning ABS sensor or harness can cause an ABS light to illuminate on your instrument panel, and store an ABS diagnostic error code. If your ABS wiring harness is corroded or damaged it will prevent your ABS sensor, and ABS system from working properly.
- Fits LH (Driver Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part number: 89543-52030, 8954352030
- Correct connectors and clips for easy replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse.
This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2008 Scion xD Front ABS Sensor with Harness Driver Side
- 2009 Scion xD Front ABS Sensor with Harness Driver Side ( Built Before 01/09 Production Date)
- 2007-2008 Toyota Yaris Front ABS Sensor with Harness Driver Side
- 2009 Toyota Yaris Front ABS Sensor with Harness Driver Side ( Built Before 01/09 Production Date)
Part #: 1ABES00098
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.