1993-2001 Saturn SW Wagon Rear Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side1ASSL00248
- Location: Rear
- Location: Driver or Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 21011129
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part number: 21011129
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
- 1991-2002 Saturn SC Coupe Rear Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side
- 1991-2002 Saturn SL Sedan Rear Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side
- 1993-2001 Saturn SW Wagon Rear Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side