2000-2001 Saturn L Sedan Crankshaft Position Sensor for V6 3.0L LS Models1AECS00037
This part replaces:
- Standard Motor Products PC537
- OE # 9134756
- OE # 9195883
This replacement Crankshaft Position Sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning crank sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, and or cause a no start condition, or rough running due to inaccurate ignition and fuel timing.
This Crank Angle Sensor features:
- Replaces dealer part number: 9134756, 9195883
- 3 Pin Connector
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% factory tested
Your Engine size can usually be found on a white sticker in the engine compartment near the radiator.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000-2001 Saturn L Sedan Crankshaft Position Sensor for V6 3.0L LS Models
- 2002-2005 Saturn L Sedan Crankshaft Position Sensor for V6 3.0L
- 2000-2005 Saturn L Wagon Crankshaft Position Sensor for V6 3.0L LW Models
- 2002-2005 Saturn L Wagon Crankshaft Position Sensor for V6 3.0L