1995-1995 Saab 900 (Sweden Built Models) Front Lower Forward Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side (thru VIN S2012271)1ASLF00349-648649
- Side Location: Driver Side
- Location: Forward
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Location: Lower
This part replaces:
- Hollander 512-58320L
- OE # 42 48 431
- Dorman 521-313
This replacement front lower control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- LH (Driver Side) FRONT LOWER FORWARD
- Complete assembly
- Includes ball joint & bushings
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
- 1994 Saab 900 Hatchback Front Lower Forward Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
- 1995 Saab 900 (Sweden Built Models) Front Lower Forward Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side (thru VIN S2012271)
- 1995 Saab 900 (Finland Built Models) Front Lower Forward Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side (thru VIN S7014772)
Part #: 1ASLF00349
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates