2010-2010 Saab 9-5 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side (4th Vin Digit E)1ASLF00507
- Location: Front
- Location: Lower
- Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 512-58663R
- OE # 5236682, 5236658
This replacement front lower control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 5236682, 5236658
- Includes ball joint & bushings
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
- 2002-2009 Saab 9-5 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side
- 2010 Saab 9-5 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side (4th Vin Digit E)
Part #: 1ASLF00507
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates