1996-1998 Saab 900 Front Lower Rearward Control Arm with Bushing Pair1ASFK00694
- Quantity: Pair
- Location: Rearward
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Location: Lower
This part replaces:
- OE # 46 47 004
- OE # 46 47 012
These replacement front lower control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER REARWARD
- Includes bushings
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
- 1999-2003 Saab 9-3 Front Lower Rearward Control Arm with Bushing Pair
- 1995 Saab 900 (Finland Built Models) Front Lower Rearward Control Arm with Bushing Pair (From VIN S7014773)
- 1995 Saab 900 (Sweden Built Models) Front Lower Rearward Control Arm with Bushing Pair (From VIN S2012272)
- 1996-1998 Saab 900 Front Lower Rearward Control Arm with Bushing Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00694
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates