1995-1995 Chevy Camaro Hardtop Rear Hatch Lift Support Pair (to VIN# 230983)1ALSP00096
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- OE # 10419989
- OE # 10419988
Is your hatch not staying open anymore? The problem could be the lift supports mounted from the quarter panels to the hatch. These get weak over time and require replacing. No need to lose money at the dealer for this simple do it yourself replacement. Our lift supports are just what you need to allow your hatch to stay open again!
- Comes as a Pair
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
100% tested prior to leaving the factory
Built to strict quality control standards
Commonly called "Liftgate Strut" by GM
Correct for Hardtop models that have a glass hatch and not a trunk or luggage lid
Note: For 1995 models, you can find you VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on either your registration or on the LH side lower section of the dash where the windshield meets the cowl. You will need to look through the windshield to see it.
This is for 2 supports. We recommend replacing them in pairs.
It is necessary to reuse your original hardware, as new hardware is not included with this item.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1993-1994 Chevy Camaro Hardtop Rear Hatch Lift Support Pair
- 1995 Chevy Camaro Hardtop Rear Hatch Lift Support Pair (to VIN# 230983)
- 1993-1994 Pontiac Firebird Hardtop Rear Hatch Lift Support Pair
- 1995 Pontiac Firebird Hardtop Rear Hatch Lift Support Pair (to VIN# 230983)
- 1993-1994 Pontiac Trans Am Hardtop Rear Hatch Lift Support Pair
- 1995 Pontiac Trans Am Hardtop Rear Hatch Lift Support Pair (to VIN# 230983)
Part #: 1ALSP00096
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.