1980-1985 Chevy Citation Radiator for V6 2.8L with Air Conditioning Heavy Duty1ARAD00271
This part replaces:
- SPECTRA PREMIUM CU602
This replacement radiator is just what you need to get your vehicle in working order again.
This radiator features these great qualities:
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control specifications
- Engineered for optimum heat-transfer performance and fit
- 100% tested prior to leaving factory
- Proper fittings for transmission lines (if needed)
This radiator makes a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over a dealer radiator.
Radiators may incur bent cooling fins or small imperfections during shipping or manufacturing. A few bent fins or small dents and scratches do not affect the fit or the function of the part. Neither our 60 Day satisfaction guarantee, nor the manufacturer's warranty, cover these types of insignificant damages.
This item typically takes 7-10 days for the customer to receive.
Transmission Cooler Note:
Some radiators are designed to be used on both automatic and manual transmission applications. These radiator may have fittings for an automatic transmission fluid cooler. However these radiators can be used on manual transmission models without issue and require no additional parts or modifications.
- 1980-1985 Buick Skylark Radiator for V6 2.8L with Air Conditioning Heavy Duty
- 1980-1981 Buick Skylark Radiator for L4 2.5L Heavy Duty
- 1980-1981 Chevy Citation Radiator for L4 2.5L Heavy Duty
- 1980-1985 Chevy Citation Radiator for V6 2.8L with Air Conditioning Heavy Duty
- 1982-1985 Chevy Citation Radiator for L4 2.5L with Air Conditioning
- 1980-1984 Olds Omega Radiator for V6 2.8L
- 1980-1981 Pontiac Phoenix Radiator for L4 2.5L Heavy Duty
- 1980-1981 Pontiac Phoenix Radiator for V6 2.8L
- 1982-1984 Pontiac Phoenix Radiator for V6 2.8L with Air Conditioning Heavy Duty
Part #: 1ARAD00271
Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.