1973-1974 Buick Apollo Radiator for V8 5.7L1ARAD00189-292826
This part replaces:
- Spectra Premium Industries CU412
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control specifications
- Proper fittings for transmission lines (if needed)
- Height: 16 11/16"
- Width: 23 1/8"
- Row: 2
- Thickness: 1 5/8"
- Inlet: 1 1/2"
- Outlet: 1 9/16"
48 States Only:
Due to shipping restrictions, we can only ship this to a physical address within the Contiguous U.S. (lower 48 states).
Due to new advances in radiator design and technology, this radiator may be constructed from materials that are different from your original. If so, the radiator will still fit and function properly but will be more efficient in cooling. If you have a question about actual construction materials or would like more information on this radiator, please call us @ 888-844-3393 prior to ordering.
Radiators may incur bent cooling fins or small imperfections during shipping or manufacturing. A few bent fins or small dents and scratches do not affect the fit or the function of the part. Neither our 60 Day satisfaction guarantee, nor the manufacturer's warranty, cover these types of insignificant damages.
This item typically takes 7-10 days for the customer to receive.
Transmission Cooler Note:
Some radiators are designed to be used on both automatic and manual transmission applications. These radiator may have fittings for an automatic transmission fluid cooler. However these radiators can be used on manual transmission models without issue and require no additional parts or modifications.
- 1973-1974 Buick Apollo Radiator for V8 5.7L
- 1973 Chevy Nova Radiator for V8 5.0L for Models with Heavy Duty Cooling
- 1973-1974 Olds Omega Radiator for V8 5.7L
- 1973-1974 Olds Omega Radiator for V6 4.1L for Models with with Air Conditioning
- 1973-1974 Pontiac Ventura II Radiator for V8 5.7L
Part #: 1ARAD00189
Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.