1991-1994 Ford Explorer Radiator for V6 4.0L Manual Transmission1ARAD00064
This part replaces:
- SPECTRA PREMIUM CU897
This replacement radiator is just what you need to get your vehicle in working order again. All of our radiators feature these great qualities:
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control specifications
- Engineered for optimum heat-transfer performance and fit
- 100% tested each and every time
- Proper fittings for transmission lines (if needed)
Core Size: 18" x 17 3/4" x 1 1/8"
Inlet header: 1 7/8" x 18 1/2"
Outlet header: 1 7/8" x 18 1/2"
Inlet neck diameter: 1 7/16"
Outlet neck diameter: 1 1/2"
Mount Type: Flange/Pin Type
No Transmission Oil Cooler
48 States Only:
Due to shipping restrictions, we can only ship this to a physical address within the Continental U.S. (48 States).
Radiators may incur bent cooling fins or small dents and scratches on the tubes / tanks during shipping. A few bent fins or small dents and scratches do not affect the fit or the function of the part. Neither our 60 Day satisfaction guarantee, nor the manufacturer's warranty, cover these types of insignificant damages.
This item typically takes 7-10 days for the customer to receive.
Transmission Cooler Note:
Some radiators are designed to be used on both automatic and manual transmission applications. These radiator may have fittings for an automatic transmission fluid cooler. However these radiators can be used on manual transmission models without issue and require no additional parts or modifications.
- 1985-1990 Ford Bronco II Radiator for V6 2.9L Manual Transmission
- 1991-1994 Ford Explorer Radiator for V6 4.0L Manual Transmission
- 1985-1994 Ford Ranger Radiator for V6 2.9L Manual Transmission
- 1985 Ford Ranger Radiator for V6 2.8L Manual Transmission
- 1990-1994 Ford Ranger Radiator for V6 4.0L Manual Transmission
- 1991-1994 Mazda Navajo Radiator for V6 4.0L Manual Transmission
Part #: 1ARAD00064
Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.