1999-1999 Chevy Monte Carlo Radiator Dual Cooling Fan Assembly for V6 3.1L1ARFA00047-667787
This part replaces:
- Partslink GM3115117
- Hollander 674-00449
- OE # R:12362507 L:22136897/R:123625
- Dorman 620-628
Our aftermarket cooling fan assemblies are some of the highest quality replacements on the market! This GM Radiator cooling fan assembly is a complete, ready to bolt on, direct replacement part.
- New, not rebuilt, electric motor(s)
- Geometrically designed plastic blade(s) for optimal circulation and uniform balance
- Shroud designed to ensure structural integrity and endurance for maximum performance
- 100% Performance factory tested
- Replaces original assemblies that are melted or worn out
- Comes with proper plug(s) for trouble free installation
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct bolt on
We have noticed that there are many inferior quality fan motors on the market. We have researched other fan motor manufacturers and are only selling what we believe to be the highest quality, best fitting, aftermarket fan motors available. So don't be fooled by cheaper made imitation cooling fan assemblies. Go with superior quality!
Now you can buy a high quality GM Radiator cooling fan motor assembly that is built to strict quality control standards. This cooling motor assembly makes a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over a dealer fan assembly.
- 1999 Buick Century Radiator Dual Cooling Fan Assembly
- 1999 Chevy Lumina Radiator Dual Cooling Fan Assembly for V6 3.1L
- 1999 Chevy Monte Carlo Radiator Dual Cooling Fan Assembly for V6 3.1L
- 1999-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Radiator Dual Cooling Fan Assembly for V6 3.1L
Part #: 1ARFA00047
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates