2000-2000 Mercury Grand Marquis Radiator Cooling Fan ( Built Before 4/07/00 Production Date)1ARFA00017
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 620-108
- OE # F8VZ8C607AA
- HOLLANDER 674-332
- PARTSLINK FO3115110
Our aftermarket cooling fan assemblies are some of the highest quality replacements on the market! This radiator air conditioning fan assembly is a complete, ready to bolt on, direct replacement part.
- New, not rebuilt, electric motor
- Geometrically designed plastic blades for optimal circulation and uniform balance
- Plastic shroud designed to ensure structural integrity and endurance for maximum performance
- Performance tested
- Replaces original assemblies that are melted or worn out
- Comes with proper plug for trouble free installation
- Replaces dealer part numbers: F8VH8C607AH, F8VH 8C607 AH, F8VHAH, F8VH AH, F8VZ8C607AA, F8VZ 8C607 AA
- Fits year 2000 models thru 4/07/00 build date (without shroud mounted resistor)
Now you can buy a high quality cooling fan assembly that is built to strict quality control standards. It is a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over a dealer unit.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998-1999 Ford Crown Victoria Radiator Cooling Fan
- 2000 Ford Crown Victoria Radiator Cooling Fan ( Built Before 4/07/00 Production Date)
- 1998-1999 Lincoln Town Car Radiator Cooling Fan
- 2000 Lincoln Town Car Radiator Cooling Fan ( Built Before 4/07/00 Production Date)
- 1998-1999 Mercury Grand Marquis Radiator Cooling Fan
- 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis Radiator Cooling Fan ( Built Before 4/07/00 Production Date)
Part #: 1ARFA00017
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.