Power Window Motor Pair - 1AWMK000231AWMK00023
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 742-250,742-251
This replacement pair of power window motors is just what you need to get your Ford truck, Crown Victoria or Grand Marquis in good shape again! If your window regulators are good, but the motors are burned out or weak, then these are the parts for you.
- Comes as a Pair
- Fits front or rear doors (depending upon application)
- 9 tooth drive gears
- New, not rebuilt
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct bolt on
- Replaces dealer part numbers: E9AZ 54233V95 ARM, E9AZ54233V95ARM, E9AZ 54233V95, E9AZ54233V95 & E9AZ 54233V94 ARM, E9AZ54233V94ARM, E9AZ 54233V94, E9AZ54233V94
Please Note: Due to the many ways in which Ford would attach this motor, (ie: screws, nuts, bolts, rivets), to various cars and trucks, it may be necessary to purchase extra hardware from a hardware store to complete installation.
Also, due to the factory changing motors from year to year and side to side, please note orientation of our power window motor. If possible, prior to ordering, please compare your defective motor to our motor pictured.
These power window motors make great replacements and have substantial cost savings over dealer units.
- 1992-1996 Ford Bronco Power Window Motor Pair
- 1990-1991 Ford Country Squire Wagon Power Window Motor Front or Rear Pair
- 1990-1991 Ford Crown Victoria Power Window Motor Front or Rear Pair
- 1992-1995 Ford F150 Truck Power Window Motor Pair
- 1992-1995 Ford F250 Truck Power Window Motor Pair
- 1992-1995 Ford F350 Truck Power Window Motor Pair
- 1992-1995 Ford F450 Truck Power Window Motor Pair
- 1993-1996 Lincoln Mark VIII Power Window Motor Pair
- 1990-1991 Mercury Colony Park Wagon Power Window Motor Front or Rear Pair
- 1989-1991 Mercury Grand Marquis Power Window Motor Front or Rear Pair
Part #: 1AWMK00023
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.