1997-2004 Porsche Boxster Front Sway Bar Link Passenger Side1ASSL00174
- Location: Front
- Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 99634307003, 99634307004
This replacement sway bar link is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Fits the RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 996 343 070 03, 996 343 070 04, 99634307003, 99634307004
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2005 Porsche 911 Front Sway Bar Link Passenger Side
- 1997-2004 Porsche Boxster Front Sway Bar Link Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASSL00174
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates