1997-2004 Porsche Boxster Front Sway Bar Link Pair1ASFK01115
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement sway bar links are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 996 343 069 03, 996 343 069 04, 996 343 070 03, 996 343 070 04, 99634306903, 99634306904, 99634307003, 99634307004
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
- 1999-2005 Porsche 911 Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1997-2004 Porsche Boxster Front Sway Bar Link Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01115
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates