1997-2004 Porsche Boxster Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair1ASFK00516
- Location: Front
- Location: Lower
This part replaces:
- OE # 99634105316
- OE # 99634105317
These replacement front lower control arms with ball joints are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Includes Ball Joint & Bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 1078300208, 0130063021, 107 830 02 08, 013 006 30 21
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn or loose bushings or ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace those control arms with the loose bushings with our high quality replacements.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998-2005 Porsche 911 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 1997-2004 Porsche Boxster Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00516
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.