1970-1982 Porsche 914 Brake Master Cylinder1ABMC00019
This part replaces:
- OE # 91135501202A
- HOLLANDER 540-50703
This brake master cylinder is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!!
New replacement brake master cylinder features:
- 100% New assembly including casting
- not remanufactured
- 23mm "big bore" performance version
- Includes "low pressure switch" already installed
- Replaces dealer part number: 911 355 01 202 A, 91135501202A
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- No core charge
Any time a part of your braking system begins to fail is a major safety concern. Some symptoms of a bad master cylinder are: soft or spongy brake pedal, brake pedal won't hold pressure at a stop, and slowly goes to the floor, creaking and jerky movement of the brake pedal when stopping.
This brake master cylinder is a great replacement and offers a substantial cost savings over a dealer unit.
- 1966-1977 Porsche 911 Brake Master Cylinder
- 1966-1969 Porsche 912 Brake Master Cylinder
- 1976 Porsche 912 Brake Master Cylinder
- 1970-1982 Porsche 914 Brake Master Cylinder
Part #: 1ABMC00019
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates