1970-1982 Porsche 914 Brake Master Cylinder1ABMC00019-520144
This part replaces:
- Hollander 540-50703
- OE # 91135501202A
This brake master cylinder is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!!
New replacement brake master cylinder features:
- 100% New assembly including casting
- not remanufactured
- 23mm "big bore" performance version
- Includes "low pressure switch" already installed
- Replaces dealer part number: 911 355 01 202 A, 91135501202A
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- No core charge
Any time a part of your braking system begins to fail is a major safety concern. Some symptoms of a bad master cylinder are: soft or spongy brake pedal, brake pedal won't hold pressure at a stop, and slowly goes to the floor, creaking and jerky movement of the brake pedal when stopping.
This brake master cylinder is a great replacement and offers a substantial cost savings over a dealer unit.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1968-1977 Porsche 911 Brake Master Cylinder
- 1968-1969 Porsche 912 Brake Master Cylinder
- 1976 Porsche 912 Brake Master Cylinder
- 1970-1982 Porsche 914 Brake Master Cylinder
Part #: 1ABMC00019
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.