1999-2001 Pontiac Grand Am Mirror with Mounting Hardware Driver Side Power1AMRK00001
- Mirror options: Mounting Hardware
- Operation: Power
- Location: Driver Side
This is the only replacement mirror that comes with the correct flanged mounting hardware. If your mirror was damaged then chances are your mounting bolts may have been stressed and ruined by stripping or cross threading. Also consider the goof factor, possibly loosing one of your mounting bolts in the door (it happens to the best of us). Save yourself a trip to the hardware store and make sure your mirror is on securely.
This new, aftermarket replacement mirror features the following specifications:
- LH (Driver Side)
- Includes correct mounting nuts
- Power operation
- Twin Post design
- Direct replacement mirror
- Injection molded black plastic housing
- Can be painted by the buyer to any color desired or installed as is
- Built to strict quality control standards
We have noticed that there are many inferior quality mirrors on the market. We have researched other mirror manufacturers and are only selling what we believe to be the highest quality, best fitting, aftermarket mirrors available. So don't be fooled by cheaper made imitation mirrors. Go with superior quality!
This Pontiac Grand Am mirror makes a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over a dealer unit.
- These mirrors will only work for vehicles with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, these mirrors may not function properly.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Removing the Door Panel
- Remove the triangular trim panel and disconnect the harness.
- Remove the insulation
- Pry up the switch panel and disconnect the harnesses.
- Remove the screw in the door handle bezel.
- Remove the uncovered screws as well as one under the pull handle.
- Remove the reflector and screw behind it.
- Use a putty knife to pry out the door panel clips.
- Disconnect the harnesses from the door panel.
Removing the Side Mirror
- Disconnect the mirror harness.
- Remove the three 10mm nuts that secure the side mirror.
- Pull the mirror out and off.
Replacing the Side Mirror
- Feed the harness down into the door
- Replace the three 10mm nuts.
- Reconnect the mirror harness
Replacing the Door Panel
- Line up the door panel and push it into place.
- Replace the screws.
- Replace the door handle bezel and the screw that secures it.
- Replace the switch panel harnesses and push the switch panel down into place.
- Replace the mirror insulation.
- Reconnect the triangular trim panel harness and push the panel back into place.
How-to Video:(06:55 min)
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
- Putty Knife
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 1999-2001 Pontiac Grand Am Mirror with Mounting Hardware Driver Side Power
- 2002-2003 Pontiac Grand Am Mirror with Mounting Hardware Driver Side Power
Part #: 1AMRK00001
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.