2002-2005 Honda Civic SI O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for L4 2.0L1AEOS01505
- Location: Downstream
This part replaces:
- OE # 36531-PLR-A01, 36532-PRB-A01
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SG579
This rear or downstream Oxygen O2 Sensor is a new, aftermarket replacement part that has the following specifications:
- Is the rear or downstream O2 sensor
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Replaces OE part numbers: 36531-PLR-A01, 36532-PRB-A01, 36531PLRA01, 36532PRBA01
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
A direct replacement. If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your Acura RSX or Honda Civic to idle poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2002-2004 Acura RSX O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream
- 2002-2004 Acura RSX Type S O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream
- 2001-2002 Honda Accord O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for L4 2.3L ULEV Ultra Low Emissions Vehicle
- 2002-2005 Honda Civic SI O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for L4 2.0L
Part #: 1AEOS01505
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.