2001-2003 Toyota Highlander Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 2.4L1AEOS00113
This replacement oxygen sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working form again!
- Brand New Oxygen Sensor
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (29.50 Inches)
Upstream or Downstream Sensor
- as listed per application
- 4 wire configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 8946530430, 89465 30430, 8946542090, 89465 42090, 8946542100, 89465 42100, 8946548060, 89465 48060, 8946548070, 89465 48070, 8946552010, 89465 52010
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to run poorly fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998-2005 Lexus GS300 Upstream Front (Cylinders #1 - 3) O2 Oxygen Sensor
- 2001-2003 Toyota Highlander Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 2.4L
- 2001-2003 Toyota Rav4 Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor
Part #: 1AEOS00113
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.