2001-2003 Toyota Highlander Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 2.4L1AEOS00113-689287
This replacement oxygen sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working form again!
- Brand New Oxygen Sensor
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (29.50 Inches)
Upstream or Downstream Sensor
- as listed per application
- 4 wire configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 8946530430, 89465 30430, 8946542090, 89465 42090, 8946542100, 89465 42100, 8946548060, 89465 48060, 8946548070, 89465 48070, 8946552010, 89465 52010
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to run poorly fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
- 1998-2005 Lexus GS300 Upstream Front (Cylinders #1 - 3) O2 Oxygen Sensor
- 2001-2003 Toyota Highlander Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 2.4L
- 2001-2003 Toyota Rav4 Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor
Part #: 1AEOS00113
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.