2003-2005 Kia Rio Upstream or Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor1AEOS00095
This part replaces:
- Standard Motor Products SG1408
- OE # OK32B18186
- OE # 0K32B18861
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (17 Inches)
- Upstream or Downstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- 4 terminal configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 0K32B18861, OK32B18186, 0K32B 18861, OK32B 18186
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to run poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2002 Kia Rio Upstream or Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor
- 2003-2005 Kia Rio Upstream or Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor
- 2003-2008 Mazda 6 Upstream Rear O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.0L
- 2000 Mazda 626 O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream Rear V6 2.5L California Emissions
- 2001-2002 Mazda 626 O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream Rear V6 2.5L
- 2004-2005 Suzuki Forenza Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor
- 2005 Suzuki Reno Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor
- 2004-2005 Suzuki Verona Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor
Part #: 1AEOS00095
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.